Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 10:07:35 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Essex Ottoman with Casters
Poised on classic antiqued brass casters, the Essex furniture collection is inspired by formal British tradition but its streamlined profile is purely in the moment. Ottoman with a generous seat cushion is tailored with topstitching and self-welted detail.
Essex's finishes are impeccable—from the slubby linen blend fabric to the tapered hardwood legs on brass casters. To keep Essex looking its best for guests, a bit of fluffing and straightening is required. Essex Ottoman with Casters is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with a certified sustainable hardwood frame that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber and feather-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with a black walnut finish
- Antiqued brass casters
- Topstitching and self-welt detail
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Essex Living Room Furniture
Essex Sectional Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Dryden Apartment Sofa Sale $1,231.00 reg. $1,449.00
- Dryden Queen Sleeper Sofa Sale $1,614.00 reg. $1,899.00
- Montclair Apartment Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Taraval 2-Seat Sofa with Oak Base Sale $2,124.00 reg. $2,499.00
- Montclair 3-Seat Sofa Sale $1,529.00 reg. $1,799.00
- Lounge II Chair and a Half Sale $849.00 reg. $999.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Elyse Chair Sale $764.00 reg. $899.00
- Margot Sofa Sale $934.00 reg. $1,099.00
- Petrie Apartment Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Dryden Chair Sale $764.00 reg. $899.00
- Lounge II 83" Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.