Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 7:43:42 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Karnes 71" Queen Sleeper Sofa
Karnes puts to rest the idea that sleeper sofas can't look sleek or sleep in comfort. Tucked inside this tailored, mid-century frame is the firm support of a bed-quality, foam mattress that opens effortlessly with a patented spring-loaded mechanism.
Truly a sofa and truly a bed, Karnes is the "gold standard" in sleepers with a roomy queen-size, four-inch-thick foam mattress supported on a wood platform—that means no coiled innersprings or uncomfortable metal bars. Come morning, simply slide the mattress back into place in an accordion motion. Slim track arms, generous seat cushions and buttonless tufted back cushions are upholstered in a soft, but extremely durable, synthetic fabric that can stand up to use day and night, in family rooms, casual living rooms and studio apartments.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Tri-fold spring-loaded sleeper mechanisms
- 4" high-density foam mattress with anti-microbial protection
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions
- Polyfiber back cushions encased in synthetic ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with espresso brown finish
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in Texas, USA
More Karnes Sleepers
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Parker Spirits Ebony Cabinet $399.00
- Maxine Bar Cabinet $1,599.00
- Marlowe Daybed Sale $1,189.00 reg. $1,399.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table $1,209.00
- Petrie Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Gia Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Dryden Sofa Sale $1,274.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Clive Bar Cabinet $2,499.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.