Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 12:58:18 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Margot 2-Piece Sectional Sofa
Graceful, curvy, petite. Margot makes an impressive statement at an equally impressive value. Scaled for smaller living rooms and apartments, this sectional collection's upright profile features high track arms with a distinct cutaway and modern tapered legs.
Margot's tight back cushions and bench seats, upholstered in a synthetic, fashion-statement fabric, always appear company-ready. This pairing includes the left arm corner and right arm loveseat; additional pieces are available to tailor your Margot sectional to your setting. Margot 2-Piece Sectional is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Sinuous wire spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam with fiber seat and back cushions
- Hardwood legs stained with dark jet finish
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Margot Sectional Furniture
Margot Living Room Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Lounge Right Arm Sectional Chaise Clearance $839.97 reg. $1,199.00
- Lounge Sectional Corner Clearance $499.97 reg. $999.00
- Rochelle Apartment Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Davis Storage Ottoman Sale $509.00 reg. $599.00
- Trattoria Sideboard Clearance $899.00 reg. $1,299.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Apartment Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Davis 3-Seat Queen Sleeper Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Chair Sale $849.00 reg. $999.00
- Axis II 2-Piece Sectional Sofa Sale $2,293.00 reg. $2,698.00
- Marcel Black Desk Clearance $199.00 reg. $299.00
- Lounge 93" Slipcovered Sofa Clearance $1,869.00 reg. $2,199.00
- Davis 2-Piece Sectional Sofa Sale $2,039.00 reg. $2,399.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.