Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 3:05:00 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Graceful, curvy, petite. Scaled for smaller living rooms and apartments, Margot makes an impressive statement at an equally impressive value. Margot loveseat's upright profile features high track arms with a distinct cutaway and modern tapered legs.
Upholstered in a synthetic, fashion-statement fabric, Margot's tight back cushion and bench seat always appear company-ready. The Margot Sofa is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. Pair in opposites to create an intimate seating area. Margot Loveseat is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Sinuous wire spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam with fiber seat and back cushions
- Hardwood legs stained with dark jet finish
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in Virginia, USA
More Margo Living Room Furniture
Everything you need.
- Papeles Print $900.00
- Pelliccia 16" Mongolian Lamb Fur Pillow $89.95 each
- Lima Alpaca Peacock Blue Throw $169.00
- Elke Glass Coffee Table $799.00
- Savoy Tweed Striped Wool Rug $699.00 - $2,299.00
- Orissa Neutral Wool Rug $499.00 - $1,399.00
- Turrin Vases $99.00 - $129.00
- Penelope Table $189.00
- Luz Wall Mount Metal Candle Holder $299.00
Here's more to consider.
- Parker Spirits Ebony Cabinet $399.00
- Petrie Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Montclair 2-Seat Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Aidan Sofa Sale $1,869.00 reg. $2,199.00
- Davis Apartment Sofa Sale $1,061.00 reg. $1,249.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table $1,209.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Gia Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Dryden Sofa Sale $1,274.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.