Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/2/2015 8:20:28 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Taraval Left Arm Chaise Lounge with Oak Base
Our Taraval sectional seating options relax all conventions about living room furnishings. Casual, yet elegant, the left arm chaise and its many sectional companion pieces is upholstered in all-natural cotton. The chaise is accented with a stonewashed 100% linen kidney cushion lofted with down to hug your lower back in comfort.
Even the exposed solid oak base takes on a relaxed attitude with a grey, weathered finish. The comfort experience is pure "gold standard," with an eight-way hand-tied spring suspension system that supports your every move, and seat and back cushions wrapped in extra layers of luxurious down. The Taraval left arm chaise's relaxed style will require a little cushion straightening to keep it looking company-ready. Taraval Left Arm Chaise with Solid Oak Base is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with eco-friendly, certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Solid oak legs and base in a weathered grey finish
- Eight-way, hand-tied spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushion with innerspring coil system, wrapped in polyfiber and feather-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Polyfiber and feather-down blend back cushion and kidney pillow encased in downproof ticking
- Includes kidney pillow
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Taraval Left Arm Chaise Lounge with Oak Base
Dimensions for Taraval Left Arm Chaise Lounge with Oak Base
Overall With Back Cushion
Will it fit through
Depth: 61"Why is this important?
How does it sit?
More options to choose from:
- Taraval Right Arm Chaise Lounge with Oak Base $2,299.00
- Taraval Corner Chair with Oak Base $1,499.00
- Taraval Left Arm Loveseat with Oak Base $2,299.00
- Taraval Right Arm Loveseat with Oak Base $2,299.00
- Taraval Left-Facing Bumper with Oak Base $2,399.00
- Taraval Right-Facing Bumper with Oak Base $2,399.00
- Taraval Armless Chair with Oak Base $1,399.00
- Taraval Armless Loveseat with Oak Base $2,199.00
- Taraval 39" Ottoman with Oak Base $999.00
- Taraval 2-Piece Sectional with Oak Base $4,798.00
- Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base $8,396.00
- Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base $8,496.00
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Montclair Apartment Sofa $1,599.00
- Axis II 3-Piece Sectional Sofa $4,097.00
- Lounge Slipcovered 93" Sofa $2,199.00
- Aidan Sofa $2,199.00
- Lounge II 83" Sofa $1,599.00
- Lounge 83" Slipcovered Sofa $2,099.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa $1,699.00
- Aidan Apartment Sofa $1,999.00
- Davis 3-Seat Lounger $1,999.00
- Lounge II 3-Piece Sectional Sofa $3,997.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Queen Sleeper Sofa $2,399.00
- Axis II 2-Seat Sofa $1,899.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture Items
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock furniture order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items(s) not returned in good condition or outside of the stated time frame.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture items can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that isn’t possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.