Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/5/2015 11:17:57 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Willow Twin Sleeper Sofa with Air Mattress
Willow's more modern lines relax in cottage style, instantly putting family rooms, casual living rooms and guest bedrooms in a vacation state of mind. Deep cushions and a machine-washable slipcover are tailored in a cotton-blend fabric pre-washed for a softer, lived-in touch. Willow's exceptional comfort extends to our sleeper mattress, providing overnight guests with a truly great night's sleep. Topped with an air cushion layer, this twin sleeper sofa mattress provides twice the thickness of ordinary sleeper mattresses using the highest quality materials and latest technology for maximum comfort. Self-sealing valve allows for easy inflating of the air cushion in just 25 seconds with accompanying air pump. Chambered air channels go from firm to soft with the touch of a button for individualized comfort and ergonomic support.
The twin sleeper sofa's slim track arms are just the right sheltering height to invite curling up in a corner and sinking into plump seat and back cushions. The slipcover is fitted with inverted kick pleats, welting and topstitching to keep it neatly in place, while a quick spin in the washing machine keeps it looking fresh. Willow Twin Sleeper Sofa with Air Mattress is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushion wrapped in fiber-down blend and recycled fiber, encased in downproof ticking
- Fiber-down blend back cushion encased in downproof ticking
- Includes two knife-edge throw pillows
- Bi-fold 5½" innerspring mattress with air cushion layer
- 100 percent cotton muslin base
- Removable, pre-washed slipcover is machine washable
- Topstitching and self-welt detail
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
Dimensions for Willow Twin Sleeper Sofa with Air Mattress
Overall With Back Cushion
Mattress (Fully Inflated)
Will it fit through
Depth: 34"Why is this important?
How does it sit?
Complete the look.
- Fleur 18" Pillow Clearance $39.97 each reg. $44.95 each
- Medina Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams $39.95 - $199.95
- Edgewood Rectangular Coffee Table $999.00
- Monroe Vase $29.95
- Kelton Table Lamp $249.00
- Tribeca Floor Lamp $199.00
- Tilden 23" Pillow $69.95 each
- Lanzo Aqua 18" Pillow Clearance $39.97 each reg. $49.95 each
- Marconi 18" Pillow $34.95 each
- Lincoln Hurricane $39.95
Here's more to consider:
- Bowery Queen Storage Bed $2,399.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Apartment Sofa $1,699.00
- Karnes Cot Sleeper Sofa $2,499.00
- Axis II 2-Seat Sofa $1,899.00
- Davis Twin Sleeper Sofa $1,299.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Swivel Glider $1,099.00
- Karnes Full Sleeper Sofa $3,099.00
- Davis Queen Sleeper Sofa $1,699.00
- Harborside Slipcovered 3-Seat Sofa $1,899.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Queen Sleeper Sofa $2,399.00
- Karnes 76" Queen Sleeper Sofa $3,699.00
- Davis Sofa $1,299.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture Items
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock furniture order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items(s) not returned in good condition or outside of the stated time frame.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture items can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that isn’t possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.