Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/16/2014 6:11:42 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Pencil-thin stripes go to all lengths to fashion a rhythmic array of neutrals and a rainbow's worth of hues. Luxurious Italian and New Zealand wools are exquisitely handknotted in a complex pattern of cut and looped pile for an extraordinarily textured and sophisticated floor covering. Crafted of pure wool, this rug will occasionally shed, especially during the first few months, which is easily managed with regular vacuuming.
Note: Some sizes of this rug are not available for
day-of-purchase pickup at our Stores.
A store associate can arrange a convenient pickup or delivery date.
Details and Dimensions
Savoy Cream Rug. 9'x12'
- Italian and New Zealand wool blend
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Shedding will occur; vacuum weekly to manage
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 108" Height: 144"
Order Rug Swatch
Because color accuracy can vary according to your computer monitor, we recommend ordering a rug swatch to help envision how your favorite rugs will look at home.
For $10 through our rug swatch program, you can purchase a 12"x12" swatch of any of the rugs we carry at Crate and Barrel stores or online.
To order a swatch online, simply look for the swatch in the items listed below, then add to cart and complete checkout.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Rotate rug frequently for even wear.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.