Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/3/2015 9:55:14 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Pencil-thin stripes go to all lengths to fashion a rhythmic array of neutrals and a rainbow's worth of hues. Luxurious European and New Zealand wools are exquisitely handknotted in a complex pattern of cut and looped pile for an extraordinarily textured and sophisticated floor covering. Crafted of pure wool, this rug will occasionally shed, especially during the first few months, which is easily managed with regular vacuuming.
Order rugs (up to 6'x9') on-line and pickup in a store near you. It's fast, easy and free. Choose the Store Pickup option at Check Out. Learn More.
For 8'x10' and larger rugs, an associate can arrange a convenient warehouse pick-up or delivery.
Details and Dimensions
Savoy Cream Striped Wool Rug. 9'x12'
- 50% European and 50% New Zealand wools
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Shedding will occur; vacuum weekly to manage
- To avoid damage to your rug, always vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high pile setting
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 108" Depth: 0.5" Height: 144"
Order Rug Swatch
Because color accuracy can vary according to your computer monitor, we recommend ordering a rug swatch to help envision how your favorite rugs will look at home.
For $10 through our rug swatch program, you can purchase a 12"x12" swatch of any of the rugs we carry at Crate and Barrel stores or online.
To order a swatch online, simply look for the swatch in the items listed below, then add to cart and complete checkout.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
- pile setting).
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
What you need to know.
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number