Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/30/2015 11:49:37 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk with Two 18" Bookcases
Space-saving, clean-looking Sawyer uses an ingenious leaning, modular design to creatively solve storage solutions throughout the home. Solid mahogany and mahogany veneer desk cantilevers a shelf-like writing surface with drawer from its ladder frame topped with two deep shelves. Flanking bookcases have five deep shelves with thick shelf fronts. Dark mocha finish to the wood adds graphic contrast to the supporting wall and accentuates the group's architectural lines.
- Solid mahogany, mahogany veneer over engineered wood and plywood
- Mocha finish
- Plastic drawer glides
- Mending plates and anti-tip hardware included
- Each shelf can support up to 40 lbs.
- Made in Indonesia
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk with Two 18" Bookcases
Dimensions for Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk with Two 18" Bookcases
More options to choose from:
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk $179.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning 18" Bookcase $129.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning 24.5" Bookcase $159.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk with Two 24.5" Bookcases $497.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning 18" Bookcases Set of Three $387.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning 24.5" Bookcases Set of Three $477.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Media Stand $399.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Media Stand with Two 18'' Bookcases $657.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Media Stand with Two 24.5'' Bookcases $717.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Wine Bar $399.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Wine Bar with Two 18'' Bookcases $657.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Wine Bar with Two 24.5'' Bookcases $717.00
Complete the look.
- Harvey Chair Natural $399.00
- Orda Table Lamp $139.00
- Bamboo-Jute Baskets $19.95 - $29.95
- Clarus Brass Display Boxes $59.95 - $79.95
- Hendry Wall Frames $14.97 - $39.95
- Rikki Vase Clearance $19.97 reg. $29.95
- Sedona Honey Totes $24.95 - $39.95
- Galvin Dining Table $999.00
- Orissa Neutral Wool Rug $499.00 - $1,399.00
Here's more to consider:
- Spotlight White Bookcase $549.00
- Spotlight Ebony Credenza $599.00
- Pilsen Graphite Bookcase $399.00
- Morris Bookcase $999.00
- Spotlight Ebony Bookcase $549.00
- Spotlight White 58" Desk $599.00
- Kendall Walnut Filing Cabinet $749.00
- Anderson Desk $299.00
- Anderson Bookcase $499.00
- Strut Teak Bookcase $699.00
- Fletcher Credenza with Marble Top $999.00
- Kendall Walnut Desk $1,599.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.