Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 5:11:36 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Artist Jeanne Williamson is fascinated by the ways in which common chain-link fences parcel landscapes into gridded views. Watching the seasons change through this geometric perspective, she created a series of mixed-media works that begin as monoprints of fences. These images are then painted, collaged and stitched on fabric. The fine detail and nuanced color of Williamson's original composition is faithfully reproduced in our giclee print on paper signed by the artist. Each print is presented with a white and cream single mat and framed in radiata pine with a distressed matte gesso finish.
Details and Dimensions
Seasonal Fence Print. 30"Wx0.75"Dx60"H
- Artist: Jeanne Williamson
- Giclee print on paper, hand-signed by the artist
- Radiata pine with distressed matte gesso finish
- Hangs vertically or horizontally
- Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 0.75" Height: 60"
Tip for Hanging with D-Rings
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
- Can hang horizontally.