Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/27/2015 10:19:11 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Anne Morgan's vegetarian kitchen, based on her organic farm, puts out wholesome mixes for delicious home-cooked meals that can be customized for carnivores. This quick-cooking beer cheese soup filled with dehydrated fresh ingredients is ready in just 15 minutes, with your addition of butter, milk, beer and shredded cheese. Thick and rich, this hearty bowl of cheesy perfection goes great with hot sandwiches, and contains no artificial ingredients, chemical preservatives, MSG or aspartame. Garnish it with popcorn for a fun gourmet presentation.
Details and Dimensions
Secret Garden Beer Cheese Soup. 7 oz.
- Unbleached wheat flour, maltodextrin, sea salt, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, onions, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot, potato flour, soybean oil, xanthan gum, spices, extratives of spices, lecithin, onion, carrot, green pepper, leek, celery and tomato
- 4-6 servings
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- You will need ¼ cup butter, 3 cups milk, 2 cups shredded cheese and 12 oz. beer
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.