Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 7:06:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Beautiful lengths of reclaimed Brazilian peroba wood align in a decorative puzzle of grain and color to create a unique media console, equally suited for the living room or bedroom. This compact version of our Seguro console combines a sliding door that opens to two adjustable shelves for audio/visual components, and a tier of three deep drawers, perfect for storing CDs and DVDs. The entire console is framed in handsome ebony-stained mahogany solids and veneer and detailed with elongated ebony drawer pulls.
Details and Dimensions
Seguro 54" Media Console. 54"Wx19.75"Dx28"H
- Reclaimed peroba wood, solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and engineered wood
- Protective lacquer finish
- Non-toxic, water-based adhesives
- Two adjustable shelves
- Three drawers with smooth undermount glides
- Mahogany wood pulls with ebony stain
- Cord management with sliding door
- Made in Indonesia
Interior Of CabinetWidth: 26" Depth: 16.75" Height: 24" DrawerWidth: 21" Depth: 14.5" Height: 5.5" Adj ShelfWidth: 25.75" Depth: 16.25" Overall DimensionsWidth: 54" Depth: 19.75" Height: 28" Interior Of CabinetWidth: 26" Depth: 16.75" Height: 24"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.