Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2014 5:14:24 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Beautiful lengths of reclaimed Brazilian peroba wood align in a decorative puzzle of grain and color to create a unique media console, equally suited for the living room or bedroom. This compact version of our Seguro console combines a sliding door that opens to two adjustable shelves for audio/visual components, and a tier of three deep drawers, perfect for storing CDs and DVDs. The entire console is framed in handsome ebony-stained mahogany solids and veneer and detailed with elongated ebony drawer pulls.
Details and Dimensions
Seguro 54" Media Console. 54"Wx19.75"Dx28"H
- Reclaimed peroba wood, solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and engineered wood
- Protective lacquer finish
- Non-toxic, water-based adhesives
- Two adjustable shelves
- Three drawers with smooth undermount glides
- Mahogany wood pulls with ebony stain
- Cord management with sliding door
- Made in Indonesia
Interior Of CabinetWidth: 26" Depth: 16.75" Height: 24" DrawerWidth: 21" Depth: 14.5" Height: 5.5" Adj ShelfWidth: 25.75" Depth: 16.25" Overall DimensionsWidth: 54" Depth: 19.75" Height: 28" Interior Of CabinetWidth: 26" Depth: 16.75" Height: 24"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.