Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/17/2014 4:10:01 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Designer Chris Mestdagh's close attention to mid-century architectural details invests his designs with dynamic and playful patterns. Concrete screening walls used in many Palm Springs homes inspired this graphic floor covering. A handwoven flatweave, the rug is crafted of a viscose-and-wool blend yarns lending a speckled, organic look to the grey elements that encircle deep blue diamonds dotted with black squares.
Note: Some sizes of this rug are not available for
day-of-purchase pickup at our Stores.
A store associate can arrange a convenient pickup or delivery date.
Details and Dimensions
Selby Rug. 4'x6'
- Designed by Chris Mestdagh
- 46% viscose, 34% wool, 17% cotton and 3% other fiber
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Height: 72"
Order Rug Swatch
Because color accuracy can vary according to your computer monitor, we recommend ordering a rug swatch to help envision how your favorite rugs will look at home.
For $10 through our rug swatch program, you can purchase a 12"x12" swatch of any of the rugs we carry at Crate and Barrel stores or online.
To order a swatch online, simply look for the swatch in the items listed below, then add to cart and complete checkout.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.