Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/21/2017 7:41:40 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Born to an interior designer mother with an innate sense of design, Phyllis Ellis was destined to become an artist. Whether choosing wallpaper or paint colors with her mother or visiting museums in the nation’s capital, the young Ellis had plenty of inspiration to fuel the keen interest in art she developed in high school.
A fine arts graduate of Kirkland College in New York, Ellis has become known for her richly colored acrylic paintings. Alternating between earth-toned, nature-inspired canvases and brightly colored urban scenes and figural works, she has shown her work in numerous exhibitions in and around her Maryland home.
Everything you need.
- Doucette Amber 20" Pillow Clearance $54.97 each reg. $69.95 each
- Cintar 18"x12" Pillow Clearance $79.97 each reg. $99.95 each
- Olin Ivory-Gold Striped 20" Pillow Clearance $18.97 each reg. $29.95 each
- Kavita 18"x12" Pillow Clearance $29.97 each reg. $39.95 each
- Windsor Gold Curtains $119.00 - $139.00
- Baxter Gold Yellow Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00
- Twilight Central Park Print $500.00
- Lima Alpaca Caramel Throw Blanket $179.00
- Nell Oasis Wool-Blend Rug $399.00 - $2,199.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.