Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/21/2017 6:05:43 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
Ideas and Inspiration: Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates Instructions
- Open Cuisinart Griddler into flat position
- One at a time, insert plates backend first (toward center of griddler) under designated brackets, then push down the front of the plate to snap into place
- Close griddler, plug in and turn dial to "griddle"
- Set temperature to 400F and allow plates to heat till light turns green
- Open griddler, pour waffle batter onto center of griddle, spreading with heat-resistant spatula or spoon
- Bake three minutes, more or less depending on preference
- When done, remove waffles with heat-resistant spoon or tongs, turn off and unplug
- After plates cool for 30 minutes, put griddler in flat position
- Press plate release button located on side of griddler
- Lift out from under the brackets by the front of the plate
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.