Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/8/2016 9:32:31 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
London-based textile designer Genevieve Bennett draws inspiration from archival materials for her warm, contemporary and luxurious designs. The intricate work of Art Deco textiles, 18th-century Spitalfield silk tapestries, 17th-century wooden carvings and Elizabethan armor all inform and influence her award-winning work, which she defines as “the translation of pattern into beautiful, innovative techniques and processes using timeless materials.”
Bennett cuts and layers rich textiles into graphic shapes to compose unique three-dimensional surface patterns through a variety of techniques, including print, appliqué, embroidery, embossing and engraving. A graduate of the Glasgow School of Art and the Royal College of Art for her Masters Degree, she established Genevieve Bennett design in 2000.
Everything you need.
- Torben Grey Curtains $59.95 - $79.95
- Torben Blue Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams $29.95 - $139.95
- Siesta Blue Blanket $99.95 - $149.95
- Margerie Cased Glass Table Lamp $229.00
- Fernley Vases $19.95 - $39.95
- Flower Assemblage Print $750.00
- Trevino Aegean Blue 20" Pillow $54.95 each
- Intricate Circle Metal Wall Art $39.95 - $59.95
- Ninna Small Wall Mirror $99.95
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash cold, like colors, no bleach, gentle cycle.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.