Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/31/2014 1:50:45 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Mix, serve, store, bake. Rounded, coupe and straight-sided porcelain bowls master kitchen tasks of all types, styled with clean lines and rolled rims that will find them doing double duty as serving pieces. Durable, versatile bowls come in a variety of sizes that nest for compact storage.
Details and Dimensions
Set of four every 4.75" bowls. 4.75" dia. x 2.75"H
- Designed by Martin Hunt
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 350 degrees
- Made in Sri Lanka
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2.75" Diameter: 4.75"
Orecchiette Caprese Salad Recipe
Orecchiette Caprese Salad
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
1 pound assorted color cherry-size tomatoes
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper
3 cups uncooked orecchiette
1 pound Ciliegine or cherry-size mozzarella
Sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, to taste
3 sprigs fresh basil
4 ounces fresh Parmesan, for shaving
1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Drizzle tomatoes with vinegar and 2 tbsp. oil on large rimmed baking sheet. Scatter garlic and salt over tomatoes, season with fresh cracked pepper and toss to coat.
2. Roast until tomatoes are tender and just beginning to burst, about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil large pot of salted water, add pasta and cook until tender but still al dente, stirring occasionally to loosen any shells from bottom of pan.
3. Drain and return pasta immediately to pot. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp. oil, squeeze in juice from lemon half and stir in. Add mozzarella, stir, then add tomatoes, being careful to incorporate but not break them up too much.Season to taste.
4. Plate and serve with fresh torn basil leaves and shaved Parmesan. Scatter with pine nuts or walnuts, if desired.