Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/10/2015 4:08:25 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
From the makers of Japan's finest cutlery comes this premier collection with a unique new "tsuchime" finish. Hand-hammered texture creates cavities, reducing drag for a gliding cut and quick release, while the razor-sharp blade cuts cleanly to keep more of the flavor in the meat. Durable VG10 steel core is clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel (16 on each side) for maximum strength and stability. Blades are hand-sharpened to 16 degrees on each side (32 degrees overall). Contoured, oblong pakka wood handles nestle comfortably in the hand; stainless handle caps embossed with the Shun logo adding balance and beauty. These knives offer great edge retention and will never rust or corrode if properly maintained.
View all Shun products
Details and Dimensions
Set of four Shun ® Premier Steak Knives.
- VG10 steel core and 32 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Blades hand-sharpened to a 16-degree edge angle
- Resin-impregnated pakka wood handle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Cut on wood or plastic cutting boards only; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Hand wash only
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details.form.
- Made in Japan
Item Number: TDMS0400CRT
BladeHeight: 5" HandleHeight: 4" BoxWidth: 15.6" Depth: 8" Height: 1.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.