Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/29/2016 9:01:29 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Martin Hunt’s true passion is ceramics, in all its aspects. He is particularly drawn to manufactured ceramics, which blend creative artistry, materials science and retail savvy. In partnership with David Queensberry under the company name Queensberry Hunt, the designer partners with a number of factories worldwide, relying on clean, functional designs, innovative chemistry and engineering to create “designs you feel at ease with.”
As a young child, Hunt was “always fiddling” according to relatives. Little did Hunt realize that this constant attention to making things laid a firm foundation for a career in design. Trained as a studio potter in college, he discovered his true interest in commercial ceramic design as a graduate student at the Royal College of Art in London. Traveling as necessary to the firm’s London office, Hunt spends most of his time at the Queensberry Hunt workshop in eastern Essex, where he also lives.
More Verge Dinnerware
- Set of 8 Verge Dinner Plates Set Savings $44.95 open stock $47.60
- Verge Dinner Plate $5.95
- Set of 8 Verge Salad Plates Set Savings $36.95 open stock $39.60
- Verge Salad Plate $4.95
- Set of 8 Verge Mugs Set Savings $29.95 open stock $31.60
- Verge Mug $3.95
- Set of 8 Verge Latte Mugs Set Savings $36.95 open stock $39.60
- Verge Latte Mug $4.95
- Set of 8 Verge 4 oz. Espresso Cups and Saucers Set Savings $36.95 open stock $39.60
- Verge 4 oz. Espresso Cup and Saucer $4.95
- Verge 15.25" Oval Serving Platter $16.95
- Verge 8.75" Serving Bowl $14.95
Everything you need.
- Foster Satin 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $19.95
- Chemex Coffee Makers with Wood Collar $36.95 - $43.95 sugg. $38.90 - $45.50
- Bodum ® Pavina Glass Tumblers $9.95 - $14.95
- Tour Wine Glasses $9.95 - $12.95
- 2-Piece Chip and Dip Set Set Savings $15.95 open stock $17.90
- Brushed Stainless Mug Tree $24.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.