Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/9/2014 2:48:02 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Three dramatic doors are wrapped in copper with a hand-hammered circular design and rich patina for a "wow" storage statement. Conical copper knobs add a distinctive detail. Legs and apron are solid mahogany, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. The back is finished to float in a room. Two adjustable/removable shelves store dining essentials; cord cutout with sliding door allows for use as a media console.
Details and Dimensions
Cirque Three-Door Sideboard. 70"Wx19.25"Dx34"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Solid FSC-certified mahogany, mahogany veneer and low-emission engineered wood
- Doors wrapped in hand-hammered copper
- Two adjustable/removable shelves
- Cord management cutout
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 70" Depth: 19.25" Height: 34"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not use a copper cleaner.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.