Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/31/2015 7:52:14 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Belmont Black Kitchen Island
Instantly expand your kitchen's work surface and storage area with Belmont, our contemporary kitchen island with a retro heritage. The sustainable solid rubberwood top features a foodsafe oil finish and a drop leaf, supported by a base with hidden drawers and shelving.
Designed by Bill Eastburn of William Eastburn Design, this kitchen island is equipped with 2 generous drawers, a sliding door cabinet with an adjustable shelf, and 2 towel bars. Convenient casters (2 locking) keep it right at hand and make it easy to move or store (4 optional tapered feet also included). Accommodates counter stools when leaf is up. The Belmont Kitchen Island is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Bill Eastburn of William Eastburn Design
- Sustainable solid rubberwood top with foodsafe oil finish
- Engineered wood with rubberwood veneer
- Base painted black with clear lacquer finish
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Accommodates counter stools with leaf up
- Casters (2 locking) and optional wood feet
- Made in Thailand
For Bill Eastburn, the beauty of design lies in the doing—participating, building, inventing. “I approach each design as if it is an invention, always looking for new angles and possibilities,” he says. Eastburn innate curiosity and industrious nature were apparent early on. Following his studies at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and Parsons the New School of Design in New York, Eastburn spent several years restoring old barns, an avocation that evolved into a career designing and building furniture. In 1992, he founded William Eastburn Designs, a design-and-build firm specializing in benchmade, one-of-a-kind furniture. From his open-air, light-filled home studio in his 1825 farmhouse situated in the historic town of New Hope, Pennsylvania, Eastburn designs with a deft eye for the details. He is drawn to beautiful forms, high function and clean lines: “I view the form versus function debate through the eyes of the Shakers, where beauty rests on utility.” Eastburn’s harmonious home and work environments are natural settings for inspiring creativity. Kneading and baking bread or hand-tying trellises in the garden, he says, helps to stop time, clear the mind and allow space for the creative process.See all Bill Eastburn’s products
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Sheridan Black Kitchen Island $699.00
- French Kitchen Table $1,299.00
- Sheridan Grey Kitchen Island $699.00
- Marin 58" Media Console $1,199.00
- Ascend II White 27" Two-Drawer Storage Unit $399.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Rojo Red Tall Cabinet $999.00
- Rojo Red 62" Media Console $999.00
- Estilo Cabinet $1,499.00
- Blake Grey Wash 68" Media Console $1,499.00
- Bedford Tall Cabinet $1,499.00
- Libations Bar Cart $599.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.