Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/9/2014 1:07:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Instantly expand your kitchen's work surface and storage area with a contemporary cottage-inspired island. Beautifully grained plank top is crafted from sustainable solid rubberwood with an oil finish. Solid wood veneered base with a black lacquer finish rests on four industrial-grade casters, making it easy to move or store. Also includes the option of four sturdy tapered feet (see additional photographs). Two deep drawers, sliding door recessed panel cabinet with one adjustable shelf, and two towel bars provide generous storage.
Details and Dimensions
Belmont Black Kitchen Island (30.5"D with leaf up); 44.25"Wx20.5"Dx36.5"H
- Sustainable solid rubberwood top with foodsafe oil finish
- Base is low-emission engineered wood with rubberwood veneer and lacquer finish
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Casters and optional wood feet
- Accommodates counter stools with 24"H seats
- Made in Thailand
Overall DimensionsWidth: 44.25" Depth: 20.5" Height: 36.5" W/ Drop Leaf UpWidth: 44.25" Depth: 30.5" Height: 36.5" Drawers (2)Width: 13" Depth: 15" Height: 4" Area Behind Sliding Doors (2)Width: 36" Depth: 15" Height: 23"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Oil periodically with mineral oil.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.