Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2015 3:09:23 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Belmont White Kitchen Island
Belmont instantly expands your work surface and storage area as it keeps up with you in the kitchen on convenient casters. Designed by Bill Eastburn of William Eastburn Design, this contemporary kitchen island with retro styling features a sustainable solid rubberwood top with a foodsafe oil finish and a drop leaf, supported by a base with hidden drawers and shelving.
This kitchen island is equipped with 2 deep drawers, a sliding door cabinet with an adjustable shelf, and 2 towel bars. The 4 casters make it easy to move or store (sturdy tapered feet also available). With leaf up, accommodates counter stools. The Belmont Kitchen Island is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Bill Eastburn of William Eastburn Design
- Sustainable solid rubberwood top with foodsafe oil finish
- Engineered wood with rubberwood veneer
- Base painted white with clear lacquer finish
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Accommodates counter stools
- 4 casters (2 locking) and optional wood feet
- Made in Thailand
For Bill Eastburn, the beauty of design lies in the doing—participating, building, inventing. “I approach each design as if it is an invention, always looking for new angles and possibilities,” he says. Eastburn innate curiosity and industrious nature were apparent early on. Following his studies at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and Parsons the New School of Design in New York, Eastburn spent several years restoring old barns, an avocation that evolved into a career designing and building furniture. In 1992, he founded William Eastburn Designs, a design-and-build firm specializing in benchmade, one-of-a-kind furniture. From his open-air, light-filled home studio in his 1825 farmhouse situated in the historic town of New Hope, Pennsylvania, Eastburn designs with a deft eye for the details. He is drawn to beautiful forms, high function and clean lines: “I view the form versus function debate through the eyes of the Shakers, where beauty rests on utility.” Eastburn’s harmonious home and work environments are natural settings for inspiring creativity. Kneading and baking bread or hand-tying trellises in the garden, he says, helps to stop time, clear the mind and allow space for the creative process.See all Bill Eastburn’s products
Everything you need.
- Delta Bar Stools and Cushion $19.95 - $149.00
- Potluck Baking Dishes Set of Three $29.95
- Heritage Hill Glass Jars with Lids $9.95 - $19.95
- Dobby Stripe Dish Towel $5.95
- J.K. Adams Co. Rolling Pin $14.95
- 6-Peg White Rack Clearance $9.97 reg. $19.95
- three by three ® Peggy White 18"x24" Board Clearance $19.97 reg. $39.95
- three by three ® Peggy White Double Hook $4.95
- three by three ® Peggy White Mesh Bin Clearance $6.47 reg. $12.95
Here's more to consider.
- Sheridan White Kitchen Island $699.00
- Sheridan Grey Kitchen Cart $399.00
- Sheridan Grey Kitchen Island $699.00
- Ascend II White 27" Open Storage Unit $249.00
- Sheridan Mint Kitchen Cart $399.00
- French Kitchen Round Bistro Table $899.00
- Sheridan Black Kitchen Island $699.00
- French Kitchen Table $1,299.00
- French Kitchen Island $1,299.00
- Large Wire Basket $16.95
- Seguro 54" Media Console $1,499.00
- Libations Bar Cart $599.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.