Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 9:08:53 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Versatile seating/storage in richly grained solid acacia wood warms the room with the look of a well-loved heirloom. Handcrafted using traditional tongue-and-groove joinery and finished by hand using a two-tone distressing technique that produces a rich, glowing brown patina with undertones of black. Top surround, beaded side panels and hand-finished iron hardware add character. Bench tops a storage shelf and three drawers.
Details and Dimensions
Kavari Bench. 52"Wx20.25"Dx22"H
- Acacia wood
- Edge-to-edge planks and tongue-and-groove frame joinery
- Iron hardware
- Lacquer finish
- Three drawers with wood channel glides and stoppers
- One fixed shelf
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 52" Depth: 20.25" Height: 22" Top (Inside Railing)Width: 47.75" Depth: 19" Height: 2" Drawer (Each)Width: 11.75" Depth: 15.75" Height: 3" Lower ShelfWidth: 44" Depth: 19" Height: 7.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Use liners to protect linens, clothing and books.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use protective coasters if placed on a carpet or rug.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.