Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2015 1:51:12 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
This amazing razor-sharp knife is created in Seki City, Japan's 700-year-old center for samurai swords. The "ripple" Damascus rust-free finish is achieved by forging 16 layers of steel on each side. Flexible, stick-resistant blade is stamped, hand-ground to an exceptional 16-degree angle, then hand-polished.
More Shun® available via special order. Please contact your local store.
Details and Dimensions
Shun ® Classic Santoku Knife. 7" 7"D
- 32 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade has a 16 degree edge angle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Ergonomic PakkaWood "D" handle
- Hand wash only
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details.form.
- Made in Japan
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.