Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/6/2015 11:24:41 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan's 700-year-old center for samurai swords. Their "ripple" Damascus rust-free finish is achieved by forging 16 layers of steel on each side. Flexible, stick-resistant blades are stamped, hand-ground to an exceptional 16-degree angle, then hand-polished (see additional photos).
View all Shun products
Details and Dimensions
Shun ® Classic 8-Piece Knife Block Set:
4" paring knife, 9" hollow ground slicer, 9" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 6" tomato knife, 9" sharpening steel, shears, 11-slot knife block.
- 32 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Blades have a 16 degree edge angle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Ergonomic PakkaWood "D" handles
- Hand wash only
- Sustainable bamboo knife block
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details.form.
- Made in Japan
Item Number: DM2031BCRT
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.