Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 8:20:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
From the makers of Japan's finest cutlery comes this Premier collection with a unique new "tsuchime" finish. Hand-hammered texture creates cavities with an effect similar to hollow-ground, reducing drag for a gliding cut and quick release. Durable VG10 steel core is clad with 34 layers of high-carbon stainless steel on each side for maximum strength and stability. Oblong pakka wood handle nestles comfortably in the hand; stainless handle cap embossed with the Shun logo adds balance and beauty. These knives offer great edge retention and will never rust or corrode if properly maintained. Broad-bladed chef's knife provides maximum efficiency in repetitive slicing, dicing, mincing and chopping.
Details and Dimensions
Shun® Premier Chef's Knife. 6" 10.5"W
- VG10 steel core and 68 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade has a 16 degree edge angle
- Resin-impregnated pakka wood oblong handle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Hand wash only
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details.form.
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 10.5" ShankWidth: 6" HandleWidth: 4.5"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.