Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/4/2016 5:08:32 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Simmons ® Low Profile foundation is the ideal companion for our luxurious, extra-thick mattressesn. Replacing a traditional box spring is a European-style foundation system with supportive columns of high-carbon steel struts that do not bend or respond to pressure. This rigid structure transfers all energy back up into the mattress improving back support. Additionally, center wooden truss beams criss-cross with L-brace beams to eliminate bowing and provide support up to 2000 lbs. Note that the height difference between a low and regular profile foundation will change the amount of visible headboard. Covers are rayon damask with an off-white tone-on-tone wavy stripe ticking. Sides are covered in an attractive warm brown microfiber. Mattresses also available.
- High-carbon steel and wood construction
- Off-white wavy striped damask ticking
- Made in USA
* This piece is delivered in original vendor wrap (all packing materials will be removed from customer's home)** For orders shipping to California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, a recycling fee will be added to every purchase of a mattress, box spring or bunky board (CA: $11 under California's Used Mattress Recovery and Recycling Act; CT: $9 plus Sales Tax under CT Public Act 13-42; RI: $10 plus Sales Tax under RI General Law 23-90).
Simmons ® Low Profile Box Springs
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.