Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 7:46:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
The elegant lines of the classic library wingback unwind unexpectedly into a streamlined recliner. Even the hidden pushback mechanism conceals its relaxed side. Impeccably tailored in top-grain, full-aniline-dyed leather with subtle black undertones that lend a multidimensional effect. Self-welt detail traces sleek frame from curved profile to keyhole arms. And the comfort level is anything but stuffy. Sink-in soft fiber-down blend cushion invites long reads and longer conversations.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Sinclair Leather Recliner 28.5"Wx37.5"Dx40"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in feather-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Tight back is soy-based polyfoam with fiber
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Hidden steel push-back mechanism
- Hardwood legs with java finish
- Top-grain, full-aniline-dyed leather with self-welt detail
- Made in North Carolina, USA
ArmHeight: 24" Overall DimensionsWidth: 28.5" Depth: 37.5" Height: 40" Open (Recliner)Depth: 68.5" SeatDepth: 21" Height: 20"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.