Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2014 8:41:14 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
The elegant lines of the classic library wingback unwind unexpectedly into a streamlined recliner. Even the hidden pushback mechanism conceals its relaxed side. Impeccably tailored in top-grain, full-aniline-dyed leather with subtle black undertones that lend a multidimensional effect. Self-welt detail traces sleek frame from curved profile to keyhole arms. And the comfort level is anything but stuffy. Sink-in soft fiber-down blend cushion invites long reads and longer conversations.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Sinclair Leather Recliner 28.5"Wx37.5"Dx40"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in feather-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Tight back is soy-based polyfoam with fiber
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Hidden steel push-back mechanism
- Hardwood legs with java finish
- Top-grain, full-aniline-dyed leather with self-welt detail
- Made in North Carolina, USA
ArmHeight: 24" Overall DimensionsWidth: 28.5" Depth: 37.5" Height: 40" Open (Recliner)Depth: 68.5" SeatDepth: 21" Height: 20"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Protect from heat and liquids.