Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/6/2015 8:14:20 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
The next generation of our popular leaning storage system—now in a sleek and clean grey-stained mahogany finish. Ladder-style design secures against the wall for maximum stability (hardware included). Sturdy media stand has one fixed top shelf and two adjustable shelves concealed inside the cabinet. Cabinet is outfitted with sliding doors, cord management and ventilation slots. Components fit inside the cabinet; store DVDs and CDs in the upper divided cubbyhole. Narrow design suits smaller spaces, or allows the addition of two bookcases for an affordable, expansive wall of storage and display—yet still creates a 41"-wide space for a flat panel TV.
Details and Dimensions
Sloane Grey 43.75" Leaning Media Stand. 43.75"Wx19.25"Dx76"H
- Solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and low-emission engineered wood
- Washed and glazed grey stain finish
- One fixed and two adjustable shelves
- Antiqued brass door pulls
- Cord management cutouts
- Anti-tip, wall mounting and mending hardware included
- Made in Indonesia
Tv SpaceWidth: 41.5" Depth: 19" Height: 33.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 43.75" Depth: 19.25" Height: 76" Lower Cabinet (Each)Width: 19.75" Depth: 16.5" Height: 15.5" Top Cubbie (Each)Width: 19.75" Depth: 8.34" Height: 8" Top ShelfWidth: 41.5" Depth: 9" Height: 7.5"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.