Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/25/2016 5:47:49 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- Culinary Torch $31.95
- Metal Handled Whisks $7.95 - $10.95
- Kaiser ® Non-Stick Springform Pan $24.95
- Cambridge 2-Tier Server with Plates $39.95
- Crème Brûlée Dish $2.95
- Set of 12 Boxed 6" Appetizer Plates $24.95
- Strainer-Sifter 6.25" $9.95
- KitchenAid ® Almond Cream 7-Speed Hand Mixer $69.99 sugg. $79.99
- 9-Piece OXO ® Nesting Bowls and Colanders and Lids Set $49.99
What Is a Souffle Dish?
A souffle dish is a small flat-bottomed dish with tall, straight sides and is typically made of porcelain or glazed ceramic. Souffles are French egg-based dishes with a high, delicate rise when baked, and the dish's straight sides and fluted lip or collar keep it upright. Served as either a sweet dessert or a savory main dish, souffles are served in the individual ramekins they were baked in. Souffle dishes range in depth and size, up through 8 cups.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.