Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2014 4:50:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Stylish seating unfolds at a moment's notice with subtle tapered legs and comfortable curved seat and backrest. Rubberwood chair with lipstick red lacquer finish folds for convenient storage.
Details and Dimensions
Spare Red Folding Chair. 17.75"H seat 18.75"Wx22"Dx31.75"H
- Designed by Mark Daniel
- Solid rubberwood
- Painted finish with lacquer topcoat
- For indoor use only; avoid direct sunlight
- Dust with soft dry cloth
- Made in Thailand
Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.75" Depth: 22" Height: 31.75" Seat HeightHeight: 17.75" Seat DepthDepth: 18.25"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.