Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 7:35:46 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Origin Backless Bar Stools
Cross-sectioned from discarded teak root, Origin reveals and preserves the natural rings, knots and splits that tell a tree's unique story.
When teak roots are unearthed for new plantings, they reveal their extraordinary size and intriguing shapes. Such unique markings give each stool authenticity. Sinuous bent iron rods curve a dynamic base to support Origin's root top, which is coated with clear lacquer for shine and durability.
- Teak root with clear lacquer topcoat
- Rod iron base with dark brown finish
- Each piece is unique and will display characteristics of natural wood
- Expansion and contraction of wood may occur
- Seat diameter will vary
- Made in Indonesia
More Origin Stools
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Scholar Backless Counter Stool $119.00
- Scholar Backless Bar Stool $129.00
- Turner Black Adjustable Backless Counter Stool $199.00
- Teton Natural Solid Wood Accent Table $399.00
- Dixon Side Table $199.00
- Turner Black Adjustable Backless Bar Stool $229.00
- Felix Walnut Counter Stool $119.00
- Atwood Nightstand $599.00
- Lyle Backless Counter Stool $189.00
- Dixon Coffee Table $499.00
- Tig Metal Counter Stool $229.00
- Sebago Chair with Cushion Sale $594.00 reg. $699.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.