Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2015 1:45:07 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Curve Upholstered Headboard
Curve's alluring shape stays ahead of the curve with classic styling and graceful corner arcs. A delicate row of antique brass nailheads accentuate the silhouette, adding a subtle sweep of glamour.
Wrapped in a soft neutral cotton-poly blend fabric, its lines carve an element of drama into the sleek profile. Mattresses and box springs available, sold separately. The Curve Upholstered Headboard is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade with certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Soy-based polyfoam cushioning
- Solid maple legs have a brown finish
- Headboard requires a bed frame (sold separately)
- When attached to Crate and Barrel bed frame no additional hardware required; accommodates mattress and box spring (sold separately)
- Non–Crate and Barrel bed frame may require a Modi-Plate Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates mattress and box spring (sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
More Bedroom Furniture
Curve Napa Stock Plus Bedroom Furniture
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.