Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/15/2014 5:47:09 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Carbon rolled steel pan with deep, tapered cups molds individual popovers while the nonstick finish releases them cleanly. Light, airy popovers "pop over" the rims to create the classic shape. (Pan can also be used for muffins and cornbread.)
Details and Dimensions
12-Cup Mini Popover Pan. 10.75"Wx16"Dx2.25"H
- Carbon rolled steel and steel wire
- Dishwasher-, freezer- and oven safe to 450 degrees
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 10.75" Depth: 16" Height: 2.25"
Cook's Illustrated Recipe
3 large eggs
2 cups low-fat milk, heated to 110 degrees
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease 6-cup popover pan with vegetable shortening, then dust lightly with flour. Whisk eggs in medium bowl until light and foamy. Slowly whisk in milk and melted butter until incorporated.
2. Combine flour, salt, and sugar in large bowl. Whisk three-quarters of milk mixture into flour mixture until no lumps remain, then whisk in remaining milk mixture. Transfer batter to large measuring cup, cover with plastic, and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour. (Alternatively, batter can be refrigerated for 1 day. Bring to room temperature before proceeding with recipe.)
3. Whisk batter to recombine, then pour into prepared popover pan (batter will not quite reach top of cups). Bake until just beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Without opening oven door, decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees and continue to bake until popovers are golden brown all over, 35 to 40 minutes longer. Poke small hole in top of each popover with skewer and continue to bake until deep golden brown, about 10 minutes longer. Transfer popover pan to wire rack. Poke again with skewer and let cool for 2 minutes. Turn popovers out onto wire rack. Serve.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.