Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/30/2015 7:08:18 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
When Allyson Fukushima enrolled at the University of British Columbia she brought with her a love of art, fostered by a childhood filled with drawing and painting. During her education she was introduced to a world of art, becoming fascinated with Japanese woodblock prints, illuminated manuscripts and Chinese calligraphy. These influences have remained current in her work as she explores the balance between freedom and control, light and color and flatness and form.
A resident of Seattle, Fukushima takes inspiration from the natural world, working in various water-based media.See all Allyson Fukushima's products
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Raya Azure Blue 18" Pillow Clearance $29.97 each reg. $39.95 each
- Linden Peacock Blue 23" Pillow $39.95 each
- Cordero Indigo Blue 20" Pillow $44.95 each
- Lima Alpaca Peacock Blue Throw $169.00
- Ziggy Table Lamp $149.00
- Metro II Brushed Nickel Swing Arm Floor Lamp $159.00
- Kelby Basket with Handles $49.95
- Clarus Brass Display Boxes $59.95 - $79.95
- Sisal Almond Rug $29.95 - $599.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not touch face of print. Oils from hands may cause staining.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.