Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 4:26:32 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Harborside Slipcovered Full Sleeper
Casually attired for the cottage, the Harborside slipcovered full sleeper sofa is designed for taking life easy. Deep plump cushions, petite understated rolled arms and a carefree machine-washable slipcover bring a relaxed air to family rooms, sunrooms and guest bedrooms.
Generous seats and high back cushions invite guests to sink in for a long leisurely stay, and the full sleeper option invites them to spend a comfortable night. A fitted cotton-blend slipcover is tailored with crisp inverted kick pleats and self-welting to keep it neatly in place, while a quick spin in the washing machine keeps it looking fresh. Harborside Slipcovered Full Sleeper Sofa is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Sinuous wire spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in regenerated synthetic fiber and encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushions are regenerated synthetic fiber-filled wrapped in downproof ticking
- 5.5" bi-fold innerspring mattress
- 100 percent cotton muslin base
- Removable slipcover is machine washable
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Harborside Slipcovered Furniture
Harborside Slipcovered Sectional Furniture
Harborside Stock Plus Slipcovers Only
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Dixon Coffee Table $499.00
- Cavett Leather Chair $1,299.00
- Lounge II 83" Sofa $1,599.00
- Wyatt 72" Media Console $999.00
- Clapboard White 60" Media Console $599.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table Clearance $1,019.00 reg. $1,209.00
- Dryden Sofa $1,499.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Petrie Sofa $1,699.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa $1,699.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.