Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/30/2014 7:28:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With the ability to let you program your own recipes rather than simply work from a mix, this state-of-the-art bread maker adds ingredients for you, displays progress of 13 automatic settings on a smart LCD screen, lets you choose from four loaf sizes and offers three preferred crust colors. A unique kneading paddle thoroughly mixes ingredients, then collapses during baking for a well-shaped loaf. Automatic dispenser releases ingredients, such as fruit and nuts, at just the right stage of kneading. Step-by-step recipe book includes helpful custom recipe charts.
Breville® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Breville® Custom Bread Maker. 16.25"Wx10"Dx16.25"H
- Stainless-steel housing
- Nonstick bread pan
- Unique collapsible kneading paddle
- 13 automatic settings, four loaf sizes and three crust colors
- Clean exterior with a soft damp cloth
- Hand wash paddle and lid
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.25" Depth: 10" Height: 16.25"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.