Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/8/2013 10:18:49 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Weber's scaled-up version of their classic two-wheel kettle is crafted of premium-grade steel and clad in heavy-gauge, rust-resistant porcelain enamel in chic charcoal. Features include a 363 square inch cooking surface, convenient hinged cooking grate, steel side table that folds down for storage or tight spaces, aluminum damper, Tuck-Away™ lid holder and built-in thermometer. Charcoal grill has a one-step cleaning system with high-capacity removable ash catcher. Storage includes a lower wire shelf and three hanging hooks for mitts and tools.
Details and Dimensions
Weber® Silver Performer Grill in Charcoal. 40"Wx29"Dx44"H
- Premium-grade U.S. steel with porcelain enamel lid and bowl
- Steel side table
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Built-in thermometer in lid
- One-touch cleaning system
- High-capacity ash catcher
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 40" Depth: 29" Height: 44" With Table DroppedWidth: 31.5" Grilling SurfaceDiameter: 22.5"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.