Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/3/2015 2:47:33 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn $180.00 in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Paloma I Small Sideboard
Dimensions for Paloma I Small Sideboard
Shelf (X1 Adjustable)
More options to choose from:
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Cirque Three-Door Sideboard $1,499.00
- Seguro Caffe 54" Media Console $1,499.00
- Casement Black Small Sideboard $599.00
- Atwood Chest $1,699.00
- Zander 4-Drawer Dresser $1,699.00
- Marin Large Bar/Media Cabinet $2,199.00
- Estilo Cabinet $1,499.00
- Seguro 68" Media Console $1,699.00
- Marin Bar Cabinet $1,299.00
- Seguro Rectangular Coffee Table $699.00
- Seguro Caffe 68" Media Console $1,699.00
- Marin 58" Media Console $1,099.00
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
- Finisher's Formula (sold thru Crate&Barrel) is recommended.
- Test in an inconspecious spot first and follow mfg. instructions.
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.