Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/24/2013 6:49:35 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Taraval 3-Seat Sofa
Exposed wood base takes a sturdy stance in clean-lined sofa cushioned in two tones of room-friendly neutrals. Slim track arms flank deep-seated cushions, seamlessly upholstered in a textural weave of putty cotton. Plump accent pillows stretch out long to relax the back in natural 100% linen.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Taraval 3-Seat Sofa 96"Wx39"Dx27"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions has inner spring coil system surrounded by polyfoam with 50% recycled fiber/50%feather-down blend encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushions and accent pillows are 50% recycled fiber/50%feather-down blend encased in downproof ticking
- 100% cotton upholstery
- Three accent pillows covered in 100% linen
- Eight-way, hand-tied suspension
- Solid oak legs and base with weathered grey finish
- See additional frame options below
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 96" Depth: 39" Height: 27" W/Cushion HeightHeight: 36" ArmWidth: 4" Depth: 36" Height: 27" SeatWidth: 87" Depth: 22" Height: 19"
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Cleaning code will vary depending on fabric selected.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
More Taraval Living Room Furniture
Taraval Stock Plus Living Room Furniture