Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/30/2014 4:17:05 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Le Creuset puts their signature on this professional-quality, triple-layer cookware, an expression of their passion for quality and engineering excellence. Premium stainless steel with a beautiful luster sandwiches a "total" aluminum core—from the base all the way up to the drip-free, precision pour rims—for even heat throughout. A special magnetic steel makes it perfect for all cooktops, including induction. Thoughtful design details include laser-etched interior capacity markings and double-riveted, ergonomic stainless handles, making lifting safe and convenient. Tight-fitting lid with the signature triple ring design, oven-safe knob and stable, flat rim locks in flavor and moisture. An internal self-sealing flange locks in moisture and flavor, while a relief vent helps release excess pressure and steam to prevent boiling over. All pieces are versatile enough to go from the stovetop to the oven. This size stock pot is ideal for boiling vegetables or pasta, corn and lobsters, simmering soup, or creating a flavorful stock.
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset® Signature Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Lid. 7 qt. 7.5" dia.
- Tri-ply premium stainless steel construction
- Full aluminum core
- Dripless pour rims
- Premium mirror-polished stainless steel interior
- Brushed magnetic stainless steel exterior
- Ergonomic stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Polished stainless steel lid with signature triple ring and oven-safe knob
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Hand wash recommended
- Not freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in Portugal
Depth: 9.5" Height: 13" Overall DimensionsDiameter: 7.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.