Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 11:24:16 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Slip Bench with Linen Slipcover
Our streamlined Slip Bench offers casual, open seating with a comfortably angled back and natural-linen slipcover.
Expertly tailored with box pleats, the custom-fitted linen slipcover attaches to the bench with fabric tab fasteners hidden by a clever panel. The Slip Bench with Linen Slipcover is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Solid beechwood frame
- Webbing suspension system
- Polyfoam cushion seat and back
- Base is covered in 100 percent cotton muslin
- Removable 100 percent linen slipcover
- Seats 2
- Made in China
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Table $1,999.00
- Dakota 51" Bench $699.00
- Paloma I Small Sideboard $1,899.00
- Big Sur Natural Sideboard $1,899.00
- Paloma I Dining Table $1,999.00
- Paloma I Large Sideboard $2,499.00
- Basque Honey Buffet with Hutch Top $2,198.00
- Basque Honey 62" Bench $349.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Bench $299.00
- Basque Honey 104" Dining Table $999.00
- Dakota 71" Bench $799.00
- Big Sur Natural 90.5" Dining Table $1,799.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.