Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/2/2015 6:16:45 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
This exclusive collaboration is our first with Brooklyn-based industrial designer Olivia Barry who attributes her inspiration as an artist to two influential women in her life. Mentored in the love of clay and glazes as a young girl by her grandmother, Barry has also had the rare opportunity since 1998 to work side by side as assistant to the legendary mid-century ceramist Eva Zeisel of whom she says, "Eva's sense of joy and humor is visible in her work, and I have been fortunate to be a part of that process." The Spool design's creamy English earthenware shapes feature distinctive carved rims inspired by the natural lyrical patterns drawn in sand dunes by the shifting desert winds. The play of light and shadow on the surface frames the culinary center of attention with a festive energy.
Details and Dimensions
Spool Mug. 14 oz. 3.5" dia. x 4"H
- Designed by Olivia Barry
- High-fired English earthenware
- Elegant specialty serving pieces
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe on low-heat setting
- Made in United Kingdom
Overall DimensionsHeight: 4" Diameter: 3.5"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.