Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/1/2016 9:27:47 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Brooklyn-based industrial designer Olivia Barry attributes her inspiration as an artist to two influential women in her life. Mentored in the love of clay and glazes as a young girl by her grandmother, Barry also had the rare opportunity for 12 years to work side-by-side as assistant to the legendary mid-century ceramist Eva Zeisel.
Barry’s appreciation for timeless style defines her work. Inspired by textures and patterns found in architecture and nature, she creates clean, simple forms that she envisions lasting forever and mixing seamlessly with other designs. Having practiced pottery almost all her life, Barry continues to find the challenge of creating a useful product invigorating since the design process is never the same.See all Olivia Barry’s products
More Spool Dinnerware
Everything you need.
- Acacia Wedge Server $24.95
- Slate Place Card Holders with Soapstone Chalk Set of Four $12.95
- Woodsy Wood Tea Light Centerpiece Candle Holder Clearance $29.97 reg. $49.95
- Viggo Napkin Ring $3.95
- Helena Graphite Grey Linen Tablecloth $59.95 - $109.95
- Hyacinth Metallic Placemat and Sateen Gold Napkin $4.95 - $5.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.