Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2016 12:05:28 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Time spent studying and visiting museums in the world’s great cultural centers had a profound influence on Julie S. Graham’s artistic practice. As an undergraduate student at Hood College in Maryland, she spent her junior year abroad in Paris, and several years later, Graham attended London’s Central School of Art, where she received her graduate degree in fine arts.
Based in Boston, Graham works primarily as a painter, although sculpture is also an important part of her practice. Her work is shown around the country and can be found in many private and corporate collections. She is currently on staff as a faculty member of the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Hang a print with D-rings.
Place a piece of painter's tape across the back, marking the rings' placement with a pen. Peel off the tape and place on the wall, using a level to make sure the marks are straight. Install appropriate hanging fasterners right through the tape, then carefully peel it off and hang your art.
Everything you need.
- Stacks 12 Print $200.00
- Intervals Triptych Print $400.00
- Union Square Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams Sale $23.96 - $151.96 reg. $29.95 - $189.95
- Belo Blue Sheet Sets Sale $23.96 - $103.96 reg. $29.95 - $129.95
- Cloister Table Lamp $89.95
- Parker Neutral Wool Rug $599.00 - $2,299.00
- Sheepskin Ivory 42"x72" Throw/Rug $379.00
- Glow Table Lamp $79.95
- Geo Decorative Metal Balls $39.95 - $59.95
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.