Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/28/2014 6:53:01 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Inspired by a vintage steamer trunk, our updated steamer bar cabinet opens to reveal a capacious home bar. Crafted of American ash solids and veneers with a distinctive recessed panel grid design, rich ebony finish and satin silver finished hardware. Storage includes two fixed shelves, bottle storage on both doors, laminate fold-out top, stem racks for up to 30 wine glasses and 20 drinking glasses and an accessory drawer. Separate serving tray is removable for passing drinks. Finished back and concealed casters allow this handsome unit to float or swivel in a room.
Details and Dimensions
Bar Cabinet. (72"W with top extended); 37.5"Wx21.5"Dx42"H
- American ash solids and veneers
- Hand-stained with an oil topcoat
- Doweled joinery with dovetailed drawer boxes
- Nickel-plated solid brass hardware
- Two fixed shelves
- Door shelves
- Concealed casters
- Made in The Philippines
Overall DimensionsWidth: 37.5" Depth: 21.5" Height: 42" When Fully OpenedWidth: 72" Depth: 21.5" Height: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.