Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/1/2014 6:22:24 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Transform the laundry room into a place of organization and efficiency. Made in the USA, this commercial-style divided canvas trunk sorts whites and colors, cottons and delicates in a deep and spacious partitioned bin. Manufactured by the Steele Canvas Basket Co., the sturdy steel frame is wrapped in 100% cotton canvas with a thermal plastic rubber edge. Designed with the authentic look and feel of a professional launderer's trunk, its generous 200-lb. capacity can handle heavy loads, gliding with ease on 2" rubber casters. Imprinted with the mark of heritage, the Steele logo is hand-applied using the original brass stencil from 1921 when the company began producing commercial-grade canvas products.
Details and Dimensions
Steele® Divided Canvas Sorter. 31"Wx19"Dx27"H
- Manufactured in the USA by the Steele Canvas Basket Co.
- Steele logo is hand-applied using the original brass stencil from 1921
- Steel frame wrapped in 100% cotton canvas with a thermal plastic rubber edge
- 200-lb capacity
- Glides on 2" rubber casters
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 31" Depth: 19" Height: 27"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture items merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.