Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/29/2015 9:25:38 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. The classic "hunter's" sauce comes to your kitchen ready to simmer, without the time-consuming chopping, sautéing and slow-cooking. Deep, authentic flavors meld in a mix of peppers, onion, capers, and mushrooms into a hearty tomato base accented with spices for chicken or pasta.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Cacciatore Simmering Sauce. 18.5 oz.
- Tomatoes, salt, water, diced onion, red bell pepper, tomato paste, white wine, sugar, chicken flavor, carrot, celery onion, cane sugar, maltodextrin, dried onion, natural flavor, yeast extract, potato starch, dried garlic, turmeric, capers, freeze dried mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, canola oil, spices, black pepper and red pepper flakes
- 4-6 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 2 tbsps. olive oil, 1 tbsp. butter, salt, pepper and 3.5-4.5 lbs. chicken pieces with bones in and skin on
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.