Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/3/2015 11:39:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. The classic "hunter's" sauce comes to your kitchen ready to simmer, without the time-consuming chopping, sautéing and slow-cooking. Deep, authentic flavors meld in a mix of peppers, onion, capers, and mushrooms into a hearty tomato base accented with spices for chicken or pasta.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Cacciatore Simmering Sauce. 18.5 oz.
- Tomatoes, salt, water, diced onion, red bell pepper, tomato paste, white wine, sugar, chicken flavor, carrot, celery onion, cane sugar, maltodextrin, dried onion, natural flavor, yeast extract, potato starch, dried garlic, turmeric, capers, freeze dried mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, canola oil, spices, black pepper and red pepper flakes
- 4-6 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 2 tbsps. olive oil, 1 tbsp. butter, salt, pepper and 3.5-4.5 lbs. chicken pieces with bones in and skin on
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.